Need help with company logo

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
Hi, i'm rebranding my old business (Dualserve) to focus more on customer friendly web design and to move away from hosting. As a result i'm renaming (actual name coming once domain is secured) and we're having a tiger as our logo and brand identity.
I want a memorable cheeky looking tiger graphic for the company front. As a result i'm opening the design stage to you lot. I'll do you a favour in return (recommend you as a graphic designer to clients, host your site or whatever you need) and i'll rep who ever produces the graphic i use in the end.
Here is the kind of thing i'd want but obviously that image is copywritten and i don't wanna just buy an image, i'd like something custom.
I just need a head i suppose, but who'll body graphics are welcome too, if you think they'll look cool.
ist2-1910400-tiger-cartoon.jpg

That could work the tiger needs more to it. You need to make it fun, colorful, simple. Sleek is what your going for I assume

Yea, but i'm no graphic designer i could code the arse off that tiger, but i can do very little for it graphically

I would ask my brother to try since he's majoring in graphics design and likes to draw, but he is an procrastinator, and doesn't seem to pull through with most of his work.

Hahaaa Good to hear

Well, i'll give graphicising is up a shot. What needs done?

Back
Top Bottom