Random Chit Chat

Pretty much whatever falls into the $600-$700 range. I also want to get an new monitor ($150-$200) if my parents lets me. They get mad when I spend a lot of money, especially since I don't have a job.

Someone randomly stole the clothes off of our clothes line.

I mean seriously wtf is wrong with people.

Started making my PC quieter by getting rid of three 120MM fans, 1 80MM fan, and swapping my 850 watt Antec PSU with my dad's Corsair 520 watt PSU. The Antec has a 80MM fan while the Corsair has a 120MM. Back to stock clocks :eek: while loading up to 47-ish Celsius with my CPU cooler fanless.

EDIT: Oh and Teny here's a great deal for you:
I-Inc 25" 1080p.

Is that brand any good? As in quality and performance.

Someone randomly stole the clothes off of our clothes line.

I mean seriously wtf is wrong with people.

That sucks, I dry my clothes inside the house, takes about 10 hours to dry though. My parents don't want to get an dryer because we have no room to put it, and they tend to shrink clothes if you aren't careful.

EDIT - I am looking to get an printer since it seems like I will be printing a lot of stuff for college. What would you guys recommend? (Preferably cheap (maybe around $50?)) Of course it would have to be from somewhere I can actually purchase in store, like a bestbuy or something.

Is that brand any good? As in quality and performance

I-Inc is Hanns-G. Like Foodlion/Bottom Dollar/and Bloom products. Same quality, different price.

Started making my PC quieter by getting rid of three 120MM fans, 1 80MM fan, and swapping my 850 watt Antec PSU with my dad's Corsair 520 watt PSU. The Antec has a 80MM fan while the Corsair has a 120MM. Back to stock clocks :eek: while loading up to 47-ish Celsius with my CPU cooler fanless.

I never quite understood why a "quiet computer" is so important. :|

I-Inc is Hanns-G. Like Foodlion/Bottom Dollar/and Bloom products. Same quality, different price.

I'm assuming that Hanns-G is an good quality manufacturer then?
Hmmm, looks like if I were to get this monitor, then I would also have to get an HDMI converter.
I was thinking of getting an ASUS VH226H back then when I was looking at monitors, not sure if it's an good monitor as of today though, but it's cheap and looks nice.

I was looking at this printer, think it's worth $30?

Back
Top Bottom