Random Chit Chat

omg i need to go to the gym everyday i want to get my stomach fat burned off im not fat or over weight by any means but i want a flat stomach, ive very skinny

IN OTHER NEWS.

Has anyone played Batman: Arkham's Asylum or whatever it is? NE always does this annoying thing where they disguise 50 dollars of the price of an item with a game then to top it off they call it a "GIFT".

Nonetheless, has anyone played it or would recommend it as something to try?

IN OTHER NEWS.

Has anyone played Batman: Arkham's Asylum or whatever it is? NE always does this annoying thing where they disguise 50 dollars of the price of an item with a game then to top it off they call it a "GIFT".

Uhh...

Finally played Batman: Arkham Asylum. I can't max it out without AA and keep it at an steady 60FPS. Fun game though. Screens on the Game Screen section.

Screenshots

The Demo was about 2GB if you want to try it out.

IN OTHER NEWS.

can i have a translation?
ive played the demo of the game it was okay

The Demo was really short, I think I beat it around 10 minutes or so. I would give it about an 7.5/10 for the demo. Might be a lot more fun in the actual game because of the items you unlock later.
I like it because it's kind of an stealth game, if you aren't patient, then you might have a hard time beating the game as they use guns and kill you before you kill 1. But when you aren't doing the stealth part, it's just another beat' em up, tends to get repetitive too.
I would recommend getting the demo first if you actually plan on buying it.

Thanks :D. I was never really into the Batman series so I won't bother.

I'll just shop the item on TD.

'Tis a shame. The Forums have been real slow lately and basically the only new members we're getting are "College is soon, need a lappy" people. Which is our purpose but ehh. Someone needs to buy a new rig so we can have some excitement.

I might be getting a new rig this winter, or next spring. It's a long time, but the longer I wait, the cheaper the parts will be, and more future proof. Then I might sell my current rig for about $200 to a friend or family when I start the new build.

Back
Top Bottom