Mmorpgs!

adrianh

Baseband Member
Anybody play any MMORPGS? If so name 'em. I'm looking for some good ones, If anyone heard of Knight Online & Gate To Heavens which was originally written and made by K2 Network. They switched to gamers first and sold the GTH script to Premier Gamers I believe. Lots have changed during the good old years.

Haha. Glue some cornflakes on your face.

Anyways Knight Online sucks, seems like its full of bots after the new version =\.

Well, the onnly MMORPG's I would recommend are World of Warcraft or Final Fantasy XIV ONLINE. But some offline RPGs are also really good like The Witcher, Oblivion, etc.

A lot of people would also recommend Guild Wars. You pay once for the game with no subscription. Also, I have been hearing a lot of hype about Aion, a new MMO that will be coming out soon, forgot the date.

Runescape was fun about 2 years ago, now it is terrible. What you can do is limited for security reasons and the game is being widdled down to a kids game. When it was more open and diverse i would play, but now its not worth your time.

^^ I still log on now and then. But I can play for more than 30 minutes. But it's also because I've done about everything the game has to offer. The game isn't too bad though.

I have a level 120 something with full dragon and all this other crap and yet I still never log on, I don't find it entertaining after they started to add in new skills and changed how it looks.

Back
Top Bottom