Which generation are you?

I know some Gen Zers that have used VHS videos in their early days. Although I know some others that don't even know what they are.

I'm thinking of making a "What generation are you?" quiz. The ones currently on the internet are completely useless IMO. They either ask about which polititians one likes, or whhich genre (broad) of music one listens to, or asks about how much one has embraced digital technology. I think that better questions would be like, "Which shows have you grown up watching?" Or "Which musicians do you like?" I could also include how much have you embraced modern technology but not weight them as much. What other types of questions do you guys think I should include?

What other types of questions do you guys think I should include?
What about "What year were you born in?"

If it was me making that quiz then I'd just ask that one question and leave it at that. Probably get a far more accurate answer from that question alone than a few hundred others that might or might not be relevant.

Then again, perhaps my advice wouldn't be the best to follow on this subject:
- I detest those sorts of random quizzes
- I don't particularly care what generation I am anyway... I know what I've grown up with and don't need a computer to tell me after spending 10 minutes telling it various random chunks of my life?!

Wow, we have three people that were born in the 1800s, but yet nobody born in the early 1900s. Those really old folks must be more computer savvy than their slightly younger counterparts.

:rolleyes: We shit have members born in the 1800's. Like I said, I'd like to see who voted those years. I don't doubt there's still folks that haven't kicked the bucket yet at that age, But I know damn well those 3 individuals that are "Atleast" 109 years old are NOT on this forum frequently posting.

Back
Top Bottom