Goodbyes...

superman22x

Golden Master
Don't you hate them? Tomorrow, two of my good friends leave for college. I had a fire tonight to say goodbye and all. I leave in one week for college. I am really gonna miss all my friends back home. Anyone else leaving in this next week for college?

I know whats its like superman at the start of september im going to have to say goodbye to quite a few good friends who are leaving for university it sucks but you will make new friends and if they really did mean so much to you then make the effort to keep in touch with them

thats how iv been for the past 2 years since my college started, my ex gf dont get it, she lives in the Burgh with me, and when i go home, i go without taking her, an shes like, you wanna go hang out with girls dont you!?

an um like...ya i do! there my friends from high schooL! you cant respect that? than good bye to you. And i wanna go hang out with my friends for a change, i get to see them maybe once every 2 months or so.

an she just dosnt understand at all.

Yeah, it sucks that we all have different breaks and all too. Even my friends going to Northen Michigan University, also in the Upper Penensula, have spring break a week before me, christmas a week before me, and a shorter thanksgiving break.

One of the girls that left yesterday put her picture in the CD case on the visor in my car. I forgot about that, and when I noticed it while driving today, it was kind of sad. And it was kind of weird that Alkaline Trio was playing, "Good Fucking Bye" I was just like... "Dang..."

Nah man, you only say goodbye to people you are never going to see again. More like, see you later. If they are good friends, you'll keep in touch with them. Cell phones, email, facebook, whatever, you'll still talk to them.

Ah, this old situation. I can empathise, I think we all can to some degree! Sounds really cheesy and cliche, but as you get older you'll realise that friends come and go and you'll stay in contact with the good ones.

Good luck with college and don't worry! :)

I dont see why they call it goodbye. theres nothing good about it, lol
Usually when you say that to someone you're leaving on good terms!

Nah man, you only say goodbye to people you are never going to see again. More like, see you later. If they are good friends, you'll keep in touch with them. Cell phones, email, facebook, whatever, you'll still talk to them.
That's true. We are always commenting random things on facebook back and forth, and txting and what not. I know I will see them again, but it's just kinda sad still...

Usually when you say that to someone you're leaving on good terms!
Yeah, I think some friends left on bad terms... When someone is yelling, "Your a shitty friend you bitch!" As you leave, because 5 people were telling you this because you didnt go to dinner with them, that could be badterms... ha

Yeah man! Good friends are for life! I still maintain contact with all my good friends from Brazil. Being away from them make me cherish them even more.

Back
Top Bottom