Random Chit Chat

It seems like everyday, there will be at least one time where I look at my clock and see it 3:33.

Twice per day, actually. :D

In other news, I've got some rap/hip-hop CDs for sale in the FS section. Check them out if you are interested.

Yeah it happens twice per day, but I don't look at a clock 24/7. If I did, then I would see it twice per day. ;)

You know, whoever deleted my damn FS thread can go shove it. Yes, I didn't have pictures up YET. I was getting them up today. I'm sure that's probably why it's deleted. I haven't had time because I've been reformatting my moving files off of my camera's card so that it was empty to get ready for our family vacation to Michigan today.

However, every other thread that this happens in, most people just say "hey, get a picture up" or "hey, don't forget to include your info"...but no; let's just blatantly delete it. Thanks a lot. Now I've got to go type everything up again.

...the brains that some people have.

Got my Skullcandy TiTan today, it's a pretty nice earphone. A little heavy on the bass though, but I guess that's how they are made. The Comply foam tips are really nice, they fit in my ear all nice and comfy.

Meh! It's got no keyboard, and has the same spec's... if I remember correctly.

specs are essentially the same apart from the G2 has a 5mp camera, slightly higher capacity battery and a 3.5mm audio port

Back
Top Bottom