Steam

I USED to be able to play Portal... Welllll... That didn't go to well with some wierd thing happening with Steam...

Steam is a great service provided you can run it well.

And in response to the earlier post about price, because the division that run steam and the one that build a lot of the games, valve, work so closely together the sales on steam normally take games down to crazy low prices.

I quite like steam. Allthough it is nice to have the CD, steam makes it that bit easier.... You automatically get updates while your just browsing the web, too. That's nice, because when you want to play the game, you needn't wait for updates...

and u cant use steam why? dial up?

No. Heheh... Boy do I remember when I had dialup :p
The problem was that the username of my steam account somehow got switched. Had trouble logging on my old account (forgot password and such) So I attempted a new account. Unfortunately, my Portal game wasn't on the new account. Basically, all I could do was download and launch the First Slice edition. I figured "Bah screw it" and just decided to get The Orange Box for the PS3.

Tell me about it. Atleast I have it for the PS3. Although it's harder to play with a DualShock 3 SIXAXIS controller rather than keybored and mouse

Back
Top Bottom