Steam

sniperviper21

Golden Master
Steam is such a great service!
iv never really done anythign with it till today, and i bought L4D for 40 bucks, its a steal if u ask me, especially if u count in the gas to drive to the store and traffic an crap.

anyone got L4D and wanna play?

i got no mic yet though, my mics speakers are shorting or something : /

wow i just did that survay thing when u get Steam, and only 33$ of users this month were AMD, and only 14% of users had quad core PC's...Oo

guess um special lol

I love steam for the fact that you don't need CD's and dont need to keep track of CD Keys....and say you have to reformat your HD, you just log on to steam, download the game and you are golden!

Steam is such a great service!
iv never really done anythign with it till today, and i bought L4D for 40 bucks, its a steal if u ask me, especially if u count in the gas to drive to the store and traffic an crap.

I got 2 Gamestop near me that is 5-10 minutes away walking distance, so it's not that bad, and if they don't have a game, then I could check Target, which is only about 12 minute walk from my house.

I love steam for the fact that you don't need CD's and dont need to keep track of CD Keys....and say you have to reformat your HD, you just log on to steam, download the game and you are golden!

I think I prefer having a physical copy, and install it with that than to re-download them and reinstall them. That would take 4 times as long depending on the game with my connection. Although I heard you can burn the copy onto a DVD so you won't have to re-download.
As for the CD's and Key's, I keep them all at the same place.

Steam is alright IMO, it's an great alternative. Though I don't think I would use it.

I like steam, but I never used it so I recently uninstalled it.

Takes me days to install a game.... but wait until I am on the University Nerwork!! BAAHAHHAHAHAH

My username is
Superman22x
I am rarely on as of now cause of bad internet, but add me. I'll start playing in college proly.

I'd find downloadable systems useable if they were always cheaper than standard boxed copies, but this is hardly the case.
Its the same with downloadable albums of music. You can usually find the real CD version (plus its higher quality than an MP3) for cheaper than a digital download, which is lossy when in MP3 format which most sites use...

If games were really a lot cheaper, I'd use it a lot more.

Same goes if downloadable albums came in FLAC format (lossless) for cheaper than a CD version, and not MP3...
I don't see the point paying more/the same for less content (quality)/packaging on a downloadable one when on most sites like Amazon, you can find the games for a lot cheaper (+ waiting time of course)

Back
Top Bottom