Which generation are you?

I'll have to convince my grandparents to get on this forum, so we can get some representation from the Silent Generation.

Can we have the poll display who voted where...I'd like to know what toddler voted to be atleast 109 years old.

Yep, really

Interesting. So now that you've heard about Gen Jones, do you align yourself more with Gen Jones, or do you still think of yourself as a Baby Boomer? Some people say that Gen Jones is a subset or second wave of Boomers, although many late ones used to consider themselves as Gen Xers--which is the opposite in many ways of Baby Boomers. The President of the US (Obama) is a Gen Jones.

I really don't mind one way or the other tbh

I accidentally left out the Interbellum (inter= between bellum= war in Latin) Generation, and lumped them in with the Greatest Generation. The IB generation is from 1901 to about 1913. I met someone from the early part of that generation yesterday, and she didn't like being lumped in with the Greatest Generation.

The point is not when it was invented.. But the last to live with it.
Meaning the last to live with it as there only means of videos in the home.
Which was the Y generation.

Well, it has never been the only means of video in my home, there was always the antenna, then cable. I still use mine, I have two VCRs, one super VHS, and one MiniDVI and super VHS.

Back
Top Bottom