Bing?

Only a couple times. Worth a look to see if you're interested. No, not in my experience.

It's pretty cool. The few times I've used it, it brought up exactly what I needed, unlike Google, which gives you billions of choices.

I've tried it. It's pretty cool and has some neat features, but I prefer google because I'm just so used to it. Once in awhile I'll use Bing if there's something I can't find on google.

I dont like it, the interface seems cluttered somehow... I dont like the images.

Allthough today they have featured Conway Castle, which is about 25 minutes (by car) away from my house

I like the interface for it's image search and I'll use it when search for wallpapers (since I can easily select a large size) or I need to specify other constraints quickly. Looks good for videos too. But in terms of a normal web search it doesn't seem to have a huge advantage over Google from my perspective, and as for the shopping / maps / possibly others that I haven't looked at, it just directs you to other sites, some of which have lots of ads - eurgh.

Thumbs up to Microsoft for the image / video interface, I like it. Thumbs down for cheating (at least for now) on the shopping and maps searches. And it's pretty neutral for everything else - ok I guess, but nothing that's going to give Google too many headaches.

I think it's good they're trying to get something out there though, competition generates more progress = better searches for us! :)

Bing sucks. If they have to make TV commercials to make people use their service, then it's not good. Google does like no advertising and they are the best.

Bing sucks. If they have to make TV commercials to make people use their service, then it's not good. Google does like no advertising and they are the best.

Or it could be that it's Microsoft and they have too much money and are advertising so they could make more money :D

Back
Top Bottom