Forum "Update"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that'd be a fine idea!
Of course you do.
Roll those eyes.

I know it'll never happen because ive suggested the same stupid shit. It doesnt matter how well thought out it is.

I know from experience.
This thread is intended for new members of the community to read previous suggestions that have been suggested numerous times that won't get implemented due to the view of the community. Please don't feel discouraged from making a suggestion though.

1. Images/VB code in Signatures
2. HTML code in signatures

I'll add to this list as and when neccessary

Wow, that was a wonderful post sir.

Now, if I could unstick my own thread I would and make his the only one. But he made that and left mine so I don't think its a big deal.

And I am pretty sure he just didnt think of this idea when making his own thread.

Look don't take this personally, it sure as hell seems like you are, but rearranging things like that wont happen and I stand by it. Ive made the same thread, and thought things out the same and nothing came up it. This is nothing more then a relapse.

I would love for it to happen, but I dont think it will so i'll be damned if it does.

Wow, that was a wonderful post sir.

Now, if I could unstick my own thread I would and make his the only one. But he made that and left mine so I don't think its a big deal.

And I am pretty sure he just didnt think of this idea when making his own thread.

Look don't take this personally, it sure as hell seems like you are, but rearranging things like that wont happen and I stand by it. Ive made the same thread, and thought things out the same and nothing came up it. This is nothing more then a relapse.

I would love for it to happen, but I dont think it will so i'll be damned if it does.

Okay then. So then just sit back and watch it fail (if that's what happens) for all I care. There was no need for the over-sized font and jacka**y-ness.

Anyways, here's the PS'd stuff for anyone who wants a look. Click for a bigger image.

Okay then. So then just sit back and watch it fail (if that's what happens) for all I care. There was no need for the over-sized font and jacka**y-ness.

Anyways, here's the PS'd stuff for anyone who wants a look. Click for a bigger image.

Oh unwad your panties.

For the record, that looks great........ If itll ever happen.

This is some really good stuff man! I know people are going to hate me for saying this, but I love how you put the Social Lounge at the bottom! It really sends a message that computers come first. If this idea does get approved my members and David, we should stick with design. It is wonderfully organized and shouldn't even require subforums! This is really good. I'm impressed.

This is some really good stuff man! I know people are going to hate me for saying this, but I love how you put the Social Lounge at the bottom! It really sends a message that computers come first. If this idea does get approved my members and David, we should stick with design. It is wonderfully organized and shouldn't even require subforums! This is really good. I'm impressed.

Thanks Joga. What I bolded above were my the three main things I put emphasis on while I was designing this. I'm glad that you are smart enough to pick up on all three of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom