College Books

superman22x

Golden Master
Any recommended places to save some money? I proly have over $1000 in books if buying through the school, and it looks like none are available used...

I rent them from Chegg. You can also buy it from them too if you decided to keep them.
They cost about the same If I were to buy it from my current college compared to them. But I rent them instead. They would've cost $500 (including tax) to buy new from my school, and I end up paying only about $200 to rent them for the semester. So I saved about 60%.

You can try places like Amazon and Ebay too. There were another site I was recommended, but I forgot.

I think some local bookstores by me have college books that people sold to them that they resell

i got books for class....but iv never used them, only thing iv used are the tools i got through class, DMM's, probes, alligator clips, ect.

I rented one book from Chegg and some other people I know rent from there too. half.com is another site. I always wait to see if we actually use the book before buying it. When I first started college I had all the books on the first day...we didn't use half of them!

Back
Top Bottom