Asus Rampage Extreme

A True Folder

Fully Optimized
Well I managed to find a good second hand one with two years warranty remaining for $A260 plus post instead of $A500+.

I'm tired of waiting for Foxconn to release a bios update to fix issues with the Black Ops

I also have 2*2GB of Kingston HyperX 1800MHz on order so I'm looking to have a bit of fun with my E8600 in this board, 600MHz FSB seems to be quite common.

Overview

Specs

asusrampageextremetop.jpg

Picture courtesy of Legit Reviews

:D

There are optional air coolers for the NB and mosfetts too, I should have it by next weekend hopefully, I'll post up some pics

Holy crap! That board is like the mother of all OverClockers. It's loaded with features! The BIOS Flashback will really let you push it hard. What's the iROG?

iROG
Intelligent multiple control at hand
The iROG is a special IC which enables several ROG highlitghted functions that gives users full disposal of the motherboard at any stage! This design allows advanced user control and management to be processed purely at a hardware level. iROG greatly increases fun during overclocking for PC enthusiasts and it offers system maintainence and management with more control and efficiency

I'm guessing it is referring to the toggle switch etc which allows manipulation while running

She's arrived, but unfortunately the 1866MHz 7-8-7-20 Corsair Dominators I ordered (see them here) have been delayed due to the Elpida Hyper IC failure problems so I guess I'll have to fire it up with the Kingston HyperX this weekend instead. I can't wait til Friday (I have the day off work too)

The whole package

dscf0961.jpg

The board

dscf0962.jpg

The optional mosfet air cooler

dscf0963.jpg
:D

OMG that thing has got to be one of the sexiest and most OC feature rich boards Ive ever seen.

Very nice find and oh man I cant wait to see the OC goodness that comes from it. :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom