Random Chit Chat

How about you switch over to another design completely? When I designed the blog, I used this theme as the base design. It's alright to use other people's design, as long as you modify them and credit the original author (make sure they allow their works to be freely distributed as well).

Always try to make something as original as you can.

I agree. Though I'm not really good with coordinating colors. I'm still at the "If I'm wearing a black shirt and black pants I match" stage. Though getting colors similar to that design is good. I really like ones that resemble that.

So I got 2 of my vehicles lettered today for my business. Total was only $170. Not bad. I'll try and get pics up later.

So I am sitting here in front of the computer.. and I stop for a minute..

*sniff* *sniff*

What is that unbelievable glorious smell! I'm sitting here like WOW! That smells really good where is that coming from?!

I start sniffing around.. Turns out it's my axe on my arm.
(I don't usually smell myself lol)

Please reopen the overclocking thread in the suggestions section. I don't think that people who aren't overclockers can understand why we want the section on the front page, particularly the mod who closed the thread. Joga brought up some valid points, please read them.

I'm rockin' on windows 7 Ultimate RTM! Mwahaha

Me too! HoooRahh!

but on a sadder note...

I got denied a job with the CIA the other day because my GPA is .23 to low, they req a 3.0 minimum...fml... :(

it was a job between 54-73k/year...

Is it a genuine copy?

That sucks :(. I am making business cards at the moment, since I get quite a lot of people asking for website advice and computer help...

What do you reccon?

Back
Top Bottom