The Great Outdoors

I want to get an internship with like Cummins or Cat... make some badass diesels, haha.
How did we get to that topic? lol

Bonfire tonight... love the outdoors, cause you can be as load as you want too, lol.

haha, one time i was in the middle of the woods back home and we had a huge fire, probably 9 ft tall and had music playing from a friends truck, because he had a pack of 4 car batteries running a big radio/boom box invention of his with 1000W an cops showed up saying they had noise complaints, but as soon as i seen who it was, my neighbor thats a cop, hes like, nah, were just here to have fun to! lol

i was about to crap myself till i knew who was on the loud speaker lol

Umm they can be as cheap as they want they pay damn good! They also have kick ass benefits.

G.E !!!

if u get a job there put in a good word for me? lol um graduating with an associates degree in Electronics in 2 months and umma need a job if my internship dosnt get me one here.

General Electric is one amazing company

What place are you interning at? I've got a few friends that work up there and they are putting in a good word for me. They pay to put you through EIT and everything. Its a 4 year management apprenticeship. I'm really hoping that I can get in and get the hell out of here!

I want to get an internship with like Cummins or Cat... make some badass diesels, haha.
How did we get to that topic? lol

Bonfire tonight... love the outdoors, cause you can be as load as you want too, lol.

I work on Cat and Mercedes motors all day long lol. We manly have C-12's and C-13's. I'll admit hooking the laptop and running engine diagnostics on them is kind of cool. I'd rather have a job were I didn't have to break my back everyday.

ya, there benifits are nice, iv looked at them.

but atm i live in Pittsburgh, got 3 more months of college left, and i am interning at a company called Verichek

its a nice place, i cant complain, the internship is fun, an my job title i guess would be a Field Tech, i hope to do well enough to get my internship paid so i got some extra money to save for when i graduate, and it may turn into a full time job, but i dont know, its there decision of course.

General Electric has always been known to be extremely frugal when it comes to operating costs. It's all about the bottom line for them.

Not when it comes to paying there people it doesn't!
I know a few people that have and do work there. They get paid very handsomely. Not to mention the retirement funds.

Not when it comes to paying there people it doesn't!
I know a few people that have and do work there. They get paid very handsomely. Not to mention the retirement funds.

Probably because they're working in high level positions. If you've ever watched your local television station, you'd notice how bare the newscasts are in comparison to a few years ago. Try to see if you can spot some people in the background when they're doing newsroom shots.

Don't even get me started on their theme parks. :rolleyes:

Probably because they're working in high level positions. If you've ever watched your local television station, you'd notice how bare the newscasts are in comparison to a few years ago. Try to see if you can spot some people in the background when they're doing newsroom shots.

Don't even get me started on their theme parks. :rolleyes:

Lol Theme parks?

I have a friend who just started working there and he is pretty much as low as you can get.. I'm talkin broom boy. And he is making a nice pay check. Not huge. but nice.

Lol Theme parks?

General Electric -> NBC Universal -> Universal Studios -> Universal Theme Parks & Resorts.

Edit: To give General Electric some credit, they really do know how to manage their subsidiaries in order to drive a profit - even if it means having a minimal spend approach to business.

Back
Top Bottom