The Great Outdoors

Umm ya I live in the country so what else is there to do? We used to water ski and fish on Kinzua dam when I was younger. I used to drive through the Allegheny National Forest quite a bit. I normally just take I80 to I79 now since I don't have a need to travel that way.

BTW I'm from Erie but live outside of State College now. The Kinzua dam was only 35-40 mins from me.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;966221 said:
Umm ya I live in the country so what else is there to do? We used to water ski and fish on Kinzua dam when I was younger. I used to drive through the Allegheny National Forest quite a bit. I normally just take I80 to I79 now since I don't have a need to travel that way.

BTW I'm from Erie but live outside of State College now. The Kinzua dam was only 35-40 mins from me.

Nice!

small world eh?

I usto live in Warren/Ludlow during school and stuff,

Kinzue is such an amazing place if u ask me, unlimited horsepower, what could be better? lol

and state record fish haha

B.w my mom lives in Waterford

Nice!

small world eh?

I usto live in Warren/Ludlow during school and stuff,

Kinzue is such an amazing place if u ask me, unlimited horsepower, what could be better? lol

and state record fish haha

B.w my mom lives in Waterford

Yes its a small world lol. My parents live in Edinboro and some of my friends are from Wattsburg so I travel through Waterford on occasion. Its a nice small town. My unofficial step brother just bought a house pretty close to Waterford. He's got a Union City address so I rag on him even though he's not from there.

We have a camp down in Warren with about 70 acres of ground. There is some nice riding down there also.

I actually enjoyed docking on Kinzua where its only accessible by boats. There is some nice hiking and beautiful scenery up there.

I actually might be moving back up to Erie if I get the position up at G.E.

G.E !!!

if u get a job there put in a good word for me? lol um graduating with an associates degree in Electronics in 2 months and umma need a job if my internship dosnt get me one here.

General Electric is one amazing company

General Electric has always been known to be extremely frugal when it comes to operating costs. It's all about the bottom line for them.

Back
Top Bottom