Random Chit Chat

If this takes another poll like I made for the rep/OC I'll go make one. I'm trying to gather a general idea of what people think. The rep/OC had been one that I had discussed quite a bit before bringing up a final "copy" toward the members and David.

I think the general consensus is the fact that people need to stop blaming the older members of this forum. My opinion means jack shit to David. I'm not God, nor can I make a change occur simply because I support it.

This is what I'm talking about. I feel (and it's perfectly understandable) that the older members/mods have a bigger "sway" in David's decisions.

you have been here longer than me. You really are considered an older member. So in your opinion you are resisting change.

I think the general consensus is the fact that people need to stop blaming the older members of this forum. My opinion means jack shit to David. I'm not God, nor can I make a change occur simply because I support it.

^

I have PM'ed David and I've asked him to post a thread under Comments/Suggestions with a list of things he flat out refuses to change and things he'd change if members came to an agreement. Hopefully, this can solve some of our miscommunication problem and we can change things that need to be changed.

I have PM'ed David and I've asked him to post a thread under Comments/Suggestions with a list of things he flat out refuses to change and things he'd change if members came to an agreement. Hopefully, this can solve some of our miscommunication problem and we can change things that need to be changed.

That would be wonderful.

Finally played Batman: Arkham Asylum. I can't max it out without AA and keep it at an steady 60FPS. Fun game though. Screens on the Game Screen section.

Okay...humm...rant time:

Is there any discussion between mods before a thread is closed? I don't believe "bickering" is a reason to close a thread. (http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?p=966220#post966220)

Going back to yesterday's discussion, I found a great example of why things never get changed in this forum. (http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=88362). ArrizX, I understand that you're trying to prevent useless "threads of change" from popping up, but I don't think you have the authority to hold a sticky with such powerful content. As a matter of fact, no one but David does. And as of last night, I PM'ed him asking to do exactly such a thing. He has answered my PM and agreed that it would be a good idea to have a thread of ideas he won't consider and ideas he would be open to taking up.

Back
Top Bottom