New Case

hemp

Daemon Poster
I am going to buy a new case in a few days, but don't know which one to get. I am looking to spend 75-100 and want it to have a psu included 500w preferably. I would like for it to have a clear side if possible, and not be of terrible quality. I am looking for something so if I bring it somewhere is presentable. But not a lanbox. I want to try and find a bottom mounted psu too. I want to hear your suggestions on the case.

EDIT Needs to have pretty decent cooling EDIT

i wouldnt use a psu that comes with the case
they tend to be of lower quality from what ive heard

Ok then, could you guys recommend a case and a psu for around $130 if possible, like I said before try for above 500w

EDIT I took ambien a little bit ago so I am not all here haha, but I have a psu i forgot about that is 550watt so all I need is a case i asked about earlier. EDIT

I like the way it looks, but i would prefer the first one is all haha. But both are sweet.

I am going to buy a new case in a few days, but don't know which one to get. I am looking to spend 75-100 and want it to have a psu included 500w preferably. I would like for it to have a clear side if possible, and not be of terrible quality. I am looking for something so if I bring it somewhere is presentable. But not a lanbox. I want to try and find a bottom mounted psu too. I want to hear your suggestions on the case.

EDIT Needs to have pretty decent cooling EDIT

That is not going to happen in that price range.

I posted down lower that I have a 550w psu and I dont need one now. I have several cases picked out at a computer store by my house that are pretty nice with 600w psu. I don't want those ones though.

Back
Top Bottom