Random Chit Chat

Who was banned?

Thread?
ATF.
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=87993&page=6

To be frank with you, this forum isn't a democracy. We don't pay a tax to use the site. If we did, then you might have a point.

Happy, contributing members = wonderful site. Unhappy members = unhappy, drama-filled site. No members = no site.

I'd say that lately with everyone expressing how they truly feel about things, we are at that middle point there. Far from either one of the ends.

The thing with this site is that it is supposed to be a computer forums. In the front page we have more stuff that deal with advertising and communication rather the computers. If you really look at it, we only have 1 forum that deals with actual computers hardware/software.

The thing with this site is that it is supposed to be a computer forums. In the front page we have more stuff that deal with advertising and communication rather the computers. If you really look at it, we only have 1 forum that deals with actual computers hardware/software.

Exactly. I hate to say "get some influence from better/other forums"...but I think that really needs to be said.

So there. I'm saying it. We've got to be one of the "dustiest"/"old" looking forums with this many members...I'm not saying we need eye candy and flashy sh** (and I've said the same thing before)...I'm just saying it's 2009...not 1995.

It's not about aesthetics. It's about content. We don't have the content other computer forums have. We are not as dedicated to computers as other forums are. You can clearly see that because our most popular forum is called "Social Lounge"

Cause there are not enough people making threads in the General Hardware section, hence his point

I think if we showed that we are willing to be more dedicated to the computer aspect of the site more people would stay.

edit: You can't expect to pick fruits from a plant that you haven't planted can you?

Back
Top Bottom