Which Computer Tower

If you are building your first computer, I highly recommend air cooling. You will have enough to keep you busy without adding liquid cooling into the equation. Besides, you can alway convert the computer to liquid cooling later.

IMO, Liquid Cooling is far over rated. high end air coolers can do just as good, maybe better on Idle temps.

Since you have made about 7 threads considering parts, and still haven't bought any, i will say that you won't be able to set up liquid cooling because you have no idea what you are doing, or you are a little kid waiting for your parents to buy your them.

I want to see some actual evidence that this kid is going to build something. He's created a plethora of threads with questions that seem to appear out of the blue.

Since you have made about 7 threads considering parts, and still haven't bought any, i will say that you won't be able to set up liquid cooling because you have no idea what you are doing, or you are a little kid waiting for your parents to buy your them.
I want to see some actual evidence that this kid is going to build something. He's created a plethora of threads with questions that seem to appear out of the blue.

I have nothing further to say. This pretty much sums it up.

I mean, throw me a bone here...

00000197.png

...and look at his questions.
Is It Easy To Get Ajusted To A Mac After being on windows for so long i jus put the lepoard theme on windows and it looks pretty confusing but im learning but jus wanted to no if it was easy to get use to please help
http://discussions.apple.com/message.jspa?messageID=7259122

Really, I'm speechless. :confused:

And they are all repeats

Processor,CPU,Which Processor

Build, Building your own computer

Mobo

Video Card for Mobo, Video Cards, Different Video Cards, Video Cards for gaming.....

Take our advice or GTFO

Back
Top Bottom