Terrorists could use Internet to launch Nuclear Attack

everyone knows the president just has a big red button hidden under a pictuer in the oval office to launch all the U.S.'s "nuke-ya-lur" missiles

everyone knows the president just has a big red button hidden under a pictuer in the oval office to launch all the U.S.'s "nuke-ya-lur" missiles

sadly that's not how it works :(

mostly because the nukes aren't kept in the white house,

the president gives the order, then an operator that you'll never know the name of presses the button to launch/drop a bomb.

I doubt they are online. It would be an extremely idiotic thing to put those computers on the internet.
Like stated before, they are most likely on all closed circuit systems.

people need to learn to enjoy there life while there still on the earth, and stop worrying about when it will end.

people need to learn to enjoy there life while there still on the earth, and stop worrying about when it will end.

This.

As I am a man of faith, I do not believe that we will be the demise of ourselves. I don't think "we" will cause our own "doomsday". When the Lord is ready for all of us, I don't think he'll let us know; we'll have no indication. He won't send out a letter to us all saying he's going to end it on XX/XX/XXXX. I'm ready for whenever he calls me.

Back
Top Bottom