My Pc, (pics / vid )

sniperviper21

Golden Master
Just a little kinda of not really walk around of my PC, no speaking, cuz um dead tired an i'd probably sler words lol, but heres a video and pics of my PC at night. I'll do a better one some other day...with a commentary lol

It may not be the fastest PC out there by a long shot, but um very proud of it :) feels much better to use a pc that was hand biult by yourself. but um almost done with it :) and it couldn't have been done without you guys and your help, Thanks CF :)

IMG_4553.jpg

without side door.

IMG_45461.jpg

with side door.
VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btQ0RCaf9-A
my friend uploaded it for me, shes in the living room atm, lol

like i said, there will be a better one later, maybe tomorrow.

(more pics)

IMG_4559.jpg

my new tank of a cooler.

IMG_4568.jpg

the trifecta of fans, lol

IMG_4551.jpg

my sweet 4 fan 'air ram' effect,

the air comes in the front middle fan, through a secondary fan behind it, with reversed blades to reduce turbulance, then its blown into the one side of the V8, through its fan, then out the other side of the v8 and into the bottom rear exhaust fan, :)

but the sound is a combination of the tower and my AC in the window lol.

but with them all on low to med setting, the tower really isnt that loud.

Awsome setup! I love the colors!

Don't get me wrong, I'm still learning. But, I'm surprised you have so much cooling. Of course, you almost can't have too much. It's just that after working with my Intel build with a Q9650 3Ghz quad core the PII 940 runs so much cooler. I have two 120mm fans, one in and one out, the stock CPU HSF and the power supply fan. Overclocked, I don't think I'm seeing too much heat (with a moderate load.) I take it you are planning more overclocking?

940.jpg

940temp.jpg

My Q9550 runs 25C idle. >.> AMD's are hotter on paper. 130w vs 95w. Intel has a crappy stock HSF though. I can say that from first hand experience.

Back
Top Bottom