UPS Unbelievable!

I'm equally angry at NewEgg as I am UPS right now. Long story short, I knew that my parts for my new PC were coming in today for delivery. I had work, but I figured either someone would be home or UPS would just take it back to the warehouse.

While at the office, I see 'Delivered - SD DOOR'. I was thinking, hmm.. I don't have a side door. Get home, and nothings there...

I call NewEgg whom has to make a 'claim' which could take 7-10 days to process, and they didn't even seem to care that I've bought over 2000 dollars worth of product from them in the past 3 days. One order of 1700 dollars worth of stuff, left outside? Are you insane?

My neighbor claim they saw it left in the driveway, and then it was gone. So anyway.. UPS won't help and NewEgg has to follow their claims. Just great..

</rant>

I've just noticed - What does the "D" in "SD" stand for? It wouldn't make sense if it was door, since that would mean that they said "Side door door"... Unless there is a door to get to your side door, which I guess is a possibility..? :p

Anything UPS does does not surprise me. Every box I get from them (including ones that have sensitive items from NewEgg in them..) looks like it has gone through WWI, WWII, Vietnam, and then floated back to the US and sat on my door step. They ring the door bell and leave. I've never had to sign for a package through them (though I think this is the shippers responsibility), but at least FedEx takes care of their packages and sits at the back door out of sight to most traffic.

UPS = FAIL. Not the drivers, but the company in general and their mindset towards their expensive, yet crap-infested delivery service.

[/RANT]

I have two more shipments coming in today.. I'll talk to the two drivers that come and ask if they were the one who dropped off the other packages and see if they might know of something.

All in all, I'd happily drop the Newegg claim if I found where the parts were and they were in working condition. Though at this time, it seems they have been stolen and I can't exactly confront every neighbor without putting a bulls eye on myself.

If you're getting new parts from NewEgg, I'd be happy with that. I wouldn't go after your neighbors or anything like that. I'd assume they were stolen and wait for the parts to come in again.

I have two more shipments coming in today.. I'll talk to the two drivers that come and ask if they were the one who dropped off the other packages and see if they might know of something.

All in all, I'd happily drop the Newegg claim if I found where the parts were and they were in working condition. Though at this time, it seems they have been stolen and I can't exactly confront every neighbor without putting a bulls eye on myself.
I'd go confront all my neighbors, asking them if they saw anything or know anything. After all, it is 2grand worth of stuff you said.

Back
Top Bottom