esp 7

ringtemek

Daemon Poster
I'm wondering if kodak esp 7 is a good printer or not becuase I was look at reviews and alot of people said was a good printer and alot of people said the quality of the picture sucked or that u need to clean the print head alot and the ink runs out fast

My advice would be to get it and be able to return it then I guess

I personally only use reviews as a guide, not the final decision for buying something.

Because after all, no 2 products are made exactly the same so people are bound to have varying opinions .

There will always be mixed reviews, even on the best products. I haven't used this particular printer, or else I'd give you my own review. Though what you should do, has already been recommended. If your interested in it, try it out..

One thing to note is that usually when you buy a printer, the included cartridge is not going to be full. Very often, its considered a sample cartridge. If someone doesn't know this going in, they may claim that the ink runs to fast and blame the printer.

As for quality, it could be their own settings causing the quality to not be up to par. Or, they could be printing documents different than you are. All in all, it may provide no actual relevance to your own case.

Try it out, and review it yourself..

Back
Top Bottom