How does this look?

eesotereh

In Runtime
Alright, here is the update. This is NOT for gaming, just audio mixing, editing, etc..

Here's the parts:

POWERSUPPLY: Corsair Power 650 Watts CMPSU-650TX - Quad SLI Ready
CPU: Intel i7-920 2.66 GHz 8M L3 Cache LGA1366
FAN: XtremeGear Ultra Triple Heatpipes Cool Copper Heatsink CPU Cooling Fan Extreme Silent at 20dBA & Overclock Proof
MOTHERBOARD: (3-Way SLI Support) GigaByte GA-EX58-UD4P Intel X58 Chipset SLI/CrossFireX Ultra Durable�3 Mainboard Triple-Channel DDR3/1600 SATA RAID w/ eSATA,Dual GbLAN,USB2.0,IEEE1394a,&7.1Audio
MEMORY: 6GB (2GBx3) DDR3/1600MHz Triple Channel Memory Module Kingston HyperX
VIDEO: EVGA NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT 512MB 16X PCI Express 16X PCI Express
HDD: Single Hard Drive (320GB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 16MB Cache 7200RPM HDD
HDD2: 320GB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 16MB Cache 7200RPM Hard Drive
CD: LG 22X DVD�R/�RW + CD-R/RW Dual Layer Drive
KEYBOARD: Logitech Deluxe 104 PS/2 Keyboard (Black Color)
MOUSE: Microsoft� IntelliMouse� Optical 1.1A USB & PS/2 Compactible
OS: Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit Ed. w/ option of win 7 free upgrade

TOTAL: $1184

You definitely want to get a dedicated sound card. Works wonders for recording, listening and composing music. Difference is night and day if you have audiophile ears.

looks great, you should be able to push the 920 to atleast 3.5 easily., one thing
you could go for a cheaper motherboard if you wanted with pretty much the same performance.
looks like agreat build though

Rohan I definitely intend on a quality sound card, I agree with you!

Pepz, ya know I never OC'ed before :eek: So im still a virgin with that.If anybodys got tips on that...

I went for the cheapest board avaiable from the maker. I think it was a good compromise for quality and price. The EVGA boards are really pricey!

Thank you guys for droppin a line, I feel so much more confident about it all :)

Back
Top Bottom