UPS Unbelievable!

Wow.. I would be steaming!
How is your driveway? Mine goes past the house then around the back of the house.

When ever UPS or FedEx come. The always bring the stuff all the way back, and put it on my back porch / door way. Which is nice because the only person who can see it is my neighbor. Which I am very good friends with and trust him with anything.

When I ordered my laptop, they left a note stating they left it with the neighbor. As I read the note, my neighbor was walking it over. 1300 laptop.. So yeah I am lucky enough to have trust worthy neighbors.

Did they just leave it at the end of your driveway?
With the right claims and actions you could most likely sue if your products were stolen. Grant it that he left it sitting in the driveway..

i've bought close to a grand of stuff from newegg and they always leave it on the front porch in plain sight like 50ft from the street, and nothing has ever been stolen/missing.

i even left some sd cards outside for 2days cuz i didnt see them

...so what's your neighborhood like?

Well, the neighborhood is not the best of NY, I'll say. I'm staying with family as I'm going back to college and finishing my degree.. therefore living is free, which is nice.

And I'm grateful that I'm getting a refund, but I'm (and I think rightfully so) just frustrated at UPS, and well how NewEgg responded to it. NewEgg's response was "oh, okay," whereas I would've appreciated some empathy for a 1600 dollar order missing because their shipping courier made a poor choice.

What happens if you get a refund and then they deliver all the stuff?

And then the other stuff on top of it lol

the royal mail over here is just as bad... one of the guys at work had a package delivered last week, the driver put it in the recycling box on collection day... they thought that a cardboard recycling box would be a good place to keep safe a cardboard box... either been nicked or recycled..

delivery drivers are idiots... make sure your in.. especially if its actually worth something..

delivery drivers are idiots... make sure your in.. especially if its actually worth something..

Oh, come on. The same could be said about any job sector. Some of them are real hard working people. You'd be surprised at how difficult of a job it really is.

Hold up there Mr. Thorpe,

i work for FedEx ground, and i know all of my drivers personally that deliver to malls and industrial parks and some do home deliver as well, and they are told by there contractors to never leave packages in the open were all can see it, and they are suppose to leave it in an area secluded, and they recommend (so does UPS) to leave a note on the door were u want your package to be left when no one will be home. Trust me, if a driver is as stupid as you an some people think, then they would lose contracts from businesses and homes, so they arnt dumb.

I think someone watched to see were he/she 'hid' it and then went to get it.

Back
Top Bottom