Random Chit Chat

I think I was about to buy that once in my life.

For $25.00 including shipping and handling, it's a great buy. It's definitely a budget system. Would I use it with my primary computer? No. Would I have bought it for more than $40.00? Probably not. It's great for what it is, but it's obvious they had to cut corners.

Welcome back, Dude 56013. One of few people who return after week+ bans. Did you finish Project BlackSmith while you were gone?

Haha. Thanks. Yeah, I'm not going to let a ban stop me from being here to help others and contribute. I may have a bone to pick with a few people, but all in all, this is still the best forum I've been. There's always gotta be some bad to see the good. ;)

As for project Codename: Black Smith, well, we'll just say it's 99% done. It was done...until my brand new, lovely 750W Corsair decided it wanted to die. I doubt it was a QC issue from Corsair; likely, it was the crap-ass shipping from UPS...it probably was a victim of a little soccer practice by the employees of UPS. :D. So anyways, I had to basically tear everything back out to get the PSU out since with my Xiggy on, my Raidmax will not fold out the MB tray to get out the PSU. So anyways, when I get my new one back from the Egg, I'll throw it back together. I'll try and get some prelim. pics up tonight if I can.

I had some more stuff to order from the Egg for a customer, so since I wasn't paying shipping :)p) I decided to grab a lot of 80mm fans (MASSCOOLs) to use and then sell. I'm going to get me a hole-bit and am going to add 3 of them to the bottom of the plexi side and then 1 in the 80mm hole in the back of the case, too. I also got a Scythe Ultra Kaze 120x38mm to replace my low static-pressure Cooler Master 120mm on my Xiggy. Then I got a Scythe slipstream to replace another CM 120mm intake since I'll be pushing so much out, I need a little more to push in (but it will still come out to have neg. pressure inside I think). So basically, it's going to sound like an air conditioner, but that's fine since I like ambient/background noise, and I have a fan controller.

I still need to figure out how to incorporate Johnny Cash onto the case yet...

createacommie.jpg

^^^ J got his on sale

Oh man. That will be my display picture by tomorrow. No lie! LMAO!

Welcome back.
Good to see you back!

Thanks guys. Was expecting no one to notice/care since it's just a forum, but that's always nice. Glad to be back with my colleagues. :p

Had my first lightscribe experience today. I just went ahead and got Memorex because I didn't feel like going far out there or ordering online. I forgot to turn up the contrast as recommended by Grantofhell, but it still turned out pretty good, my mom said it looks real.

I'm thinking of getting some new headphones for my MP3 player. All my life, I have been buying cheap budget headphones that are $15 and below. The only headphones that I have that is over $15 (given by an friend) is the Skullcandy Hesh. Right now, I am thinking of getting an Skullcandy TiTan. Think that will be any good? If not, then can you guys recommend me one that is around $40 and well worth the price per performance?
I chose skullcandy because of the hesh I have now (I really like this with its comfort and sound quality), and because I bought an Skullcandy Inkd for $10 back then.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom