Favorite Book?

Szat

Daemon Poster
I'm going to be taking my yearly vacation to Cape Cod soon and I always read at least two books on the trip. Lately I haven't been able to find any good books. Even the promising ones turn out to be disappointing (i.e. The Color of Magic by Terry Pratchett, Rainbow Six by Tom Clancy). I like all genres of books, but my favorites are Sci-fi, Fantasy, Dysotopic Fiction, and Horror. Nonfiction is my least favorite genre unless it is historical nonfiction. My favorite authors are Richard Matheson, Dean Kootnz, and Stephen King. I want people to share their favorite books so maybe I can read them out too.

I really enjoyed the book Going Solo By Roald Dahl.
It's an autobiography of Roald Dahl when he was a fighter pilot flying a Hurricane.
I don't know why I just loved that book, you may not like it, but if you can you should try to read it.

The Electric Koolaid Acid Test was a very interesting book for anyone who likes learning about he counterculture and Timothy Leary. Or One Flew Over The cuckoos Nest.

I really enjoyed the book Going Solo By Roald Dahl.
It's an autobiography of Roald Dahl when he was a fighter pilot flying a Hurricane.
I don't know why I just loved that book, you may not like it, but if you can you should try to read it.

I read most of Dahl's books when I was younger. I don't think I would be interested in reading that though. It does sound pretty cool though.

Check out some books by Victor Hugo.

I saw the play Les Miserables and it was pretty amazing.

I've been thinking about reading some Asimov actually. I just hate series! Do you guys know Asimov wrote over 400 books?! My dad was valedictorian of his college and he spoke before Asimov who was the guest speaker!

Wow, I love series! Many of the series book stand well by themselves. You don't always have to read the entire series, or read the series in order.

A song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin. Thelis got me started on it and it's amazing. Plot twists everwhere you never know what's going to happen next.

Back
Top Bottom