UPS Unbelievable!

Bahawolf1

Fully Optimized
I'm equally angry at NewEgg as I am UPS right now. Long story short, I knew that my parts for my new PC were coming in today for delivery. I had work, but I figured either someone would be home or UPS would just take it back to the warehouse.

While at the office, I see 'Delivered - SD DOOR'. I was thinking, hmm.. I don't have a side door. Get home, and nothings there...

I call NewEgg whom has to make a 'claim' which could take 7-10 days to process, and they didn't even seem to care that I've bought over 2000 dollars worth of product from them in the past 3 days. One order of 1700 dollars worth of stuff, left outside? Are you insane?

My neighbor claim they saw it left in the driveway, and then it was gone. So anyway.. UPS won't help and NewEgg has to follow their claims. Just great..

</rant>

I'm equally angry at NewEgg as I am UPS right now. Long story short, I knew that my parts for my new PC were coming in today for delivery. I had work, but I figured either someone would be home or UPS would just take it back to the warehouse.

While at the office, I see 'Delivered - SD DOOR'. I was thinking, hmm.. I don't have a side door. Get home, and nothings there...

I call NewEgg whom has to make a 'claim' which could take 7-10 days to process, and they didn't even seem to care that I've bought over 2000 dollars worth of product from them in the past 3 days. One order of 1700 dollars worth of stuff, left outside? Are you insane?

My neighbor claim they saw it left in the driveway, and then it was gone. So anyway.. UPS won't help and NewEgg has to follow their claims. Just great..

</rant>

Ouch, sorry to hear that.
However I wouldn't blame Newegg.
Sure you have to wait for a claim, but then again, if they didn't have this kinda stuff, you know how much idiots would make fake claims?
I would blame UPS, not Newegg.
Knowing Newegg I think they will give you your components if they are stolen, or maybe UPS guy took it back?

Did you call UPS? What did they say? They wouldn't just leave it in the driveway, they leave it on a step or porch or something....not in the driveway.

If it says "Delivered- SD Door" and then your neighbor claims they saw it in the driveway, I'd be a little suspicious that your neighbor is lying to you. He/she could be the one who stole it. Thats why I don't trust neighbors.

I contacted UPS who claimed I'd have to contact NewEgg, since NewEgg doesn't require signatures. Therefore, UPS claims no responsibility..

When I spoke to the person on the phone, they spoke to the driver.. and the driver stated that he left it on the driveway because he didn't think anyone could see it. The driveway is not hidden!

... I'll end up just placing a second order and waiting for a refund of the original order.

^ Wow, that's incredibly poor judgment on the part of the driver. Did you get the name of both the representative you spoke to on the phone, and the driver that delivered the package?

i've bought close to a grand of stuff from newegg and they always leave it on the front porch in plain sight like 50ft from the street, and nothing has ever been stolen/missing.

i even left some sd cards outside for 2days cuz i didnt see them

...so what's your neighborhood like?

Back
Top Bottom