OverClocking Section - Broad Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, I come back and there's an overclocking sub-section in the processors sub section, bit of an anticlimax :D

It will go unnoticed and will be forgotten, it needs to be on the front page if people are to pay any attention to it.

Woah, I come back and there's an overclocking sub-section in the processors sub section, bit of an anticlimax :D

It will go unnoticed and will be forgotten, it needs to be on the front page if people are to pay any attention to it.

I agree with this. Not many people have seen it yet...

Not seen it, or not needed it?

I've seen it, but I have yet to even go in it.

Its very specialized to go on the home page really, the processors board isn't even on the homepage

Oh and this sounds like a thread I'd trust:
I'm drinking and playing in my bios
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=88461
NOT!!!

And you want crap like that up front?
mmmmmmmm

Crap huh, just remember, you started this

Seti, I was also a member of Computer Vitals. (see my resignation thread and explanation to Buzz)

I am 49 years old and I know what I'm doing with regards to pc hardware.

Your attack on my thread is imo a validation of why CV will never "make it" in the realms of forums despite Buzz's best efforts. Basically, it is because you are a wanker.

Where in the linked thread is there any

• Misinformation
  • Bad advice

Did you click the linked thumbnail?

Please post some of your overclocking adventures so we may compare, assuming you do oc thus validating your input with regard to an overclocking forum. You do OC don't you???

Why single out that thread for critisism?

I believe my integrity on this forum with regard to sound advice and overclocking history far outweighs a random thread title in significance unlike yourself who seems to be "tolerated" here "still" despite your thinly veiled attempts at advertising of both CV and your failed anime site/forum.

Please explain to me, given the information posted in the thread you linked where do you find the "untrustworthy" error, anomoly, misinformation?

:rolleyes:

The title is badly worded. And I didn't attack you personally like you have me here. If I was crusing forums and saw that I'd be hesitant to trust it. That's all.

A True Folder will not be posting on computerforums.org for three days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom