Best graphic card for 200-300 budget?

MARIOPARTY53

Baseband Member
I need the best graphic card that is around 200-300
I would like to have the gtx 2?? series.
thanks for the help! I cant choose and I'm not the smartest at graphic cards.

If you are buying a card from Evga please do not buy a super clocked edition or a FTW edition. Just buy the normal version because Evga includes an overclocking precision tool on all of their driver cds that are included with their GPU products and u can easly achieved an overclock that a FTW or an SSC version has with that program. No need to spend $20+ more on a different version.

The 275 is a good card though

Welcome back Tech :D

The 275 is great. So is a 280, but for whatever reason, I think the 275 shows better benches than a 280.

285 is unarguably the best single core gpu out there, until the gtx 300- radeon 5800 series comes out atleast, i wouldnt actually get anything now, if you want the best possible one you can get wait for those to come out.
(and evga makes the best 285's)

3D Mark 06

Crysis Warhead

The toxic and atomic are basically the same when overclocked.

In the single GPU field, the GTX 285 has been the undisputed king of the mountain, and usually carries the title of the fastest single GPU card on the market. It now has competition in this category, as the HD 4890 Atomic puts a serious dent in the performance gap between ATI and Nvidia. So much so that when pushed, the Atomic HD 4890 even pulled ahead of the factory overclocked GTX 285 in more than a couple tests.

Back
Top Bottom