Car Thread!

Car is being dumb again i went to start it it woudlnt start i looked at my light switch it was on...so i turned hte switch off got a jump box and jumped it it started but was running rough..so i pull it into the shop and hook a thing that will charge my battery...i charge it for an hour... it starts but runs rough like it wants to stall no misfire and no CE light...WTF

One thing that helps sometimes (learning to drive with a stickshift) is to drive barefoot. You might be surprised, it gives you a lot more feel. Of course, that isn't practical most of the time, and you should check to be sure it is legal in your state. But a little bit of barefoot driving can help.

im learning to drive at the moment , actually got my test bbooked for the 26th this month
and i obviously being a learner cant go to my lessons barefoot but i found wearing really thin soled shoes helped , im perfect at the whole manual shifting thing now though .
Another thing that can help is turning the music or radio off and listening to the sound the car makes

Attempted to start my GF's dad's 69 Corvette Stingray 427 4-speed stick. Tried charging the battery but I think it's gone, doesn't seem to hold enough of a charge to fully crank the engine.

Car is being dumb again i went to start it it woudlnt start i looked at my light switch it was on...so i turned hte switch off got a jump box and jumped it it started but was running rough..so i pull it into the shop and hook a thing that will charge my battery...i charge it for an hour... it starts but runs rough like it wants to stall no misfire and no CE light...WTF

i hope i dont get in trouble for quoting myself

well so i get in my car today and start it up and guess what? its fine!!! seems to be back to normal, seems to be smooth and stuff but i did notice a small hole in part of my exhaust a little hole but w/e weird...

Looks like it's coming along well! I have my engine done, and the Fox Mustang parked outside. The asshole switched it too donut spares before I picked it up... w/e I need different rims anyway, the other ones were ugly as shit too.

What I need for it... pads and rotors for the rear, then it will be 4 wheel disc, 28 spline 5 lug axles. Front left and right fenders and bumper cover. Tail lights. Tranny X-member. Then I can drop the engine in and take it for a spin. After that, I want to replace the vert top and front seats. And install my trac-loc and 3.73 or 4.10 gears.

Back
Top Bottom