Random Chit Chat

You can express any opinion you wish. All that is asked is you do it in a mature thoughtful manner without the foul language and abuse. Cheers.

You can express any opinion you wish. All that is asked is you do it in a mature thoughtful manner without the foul language and abuse. Cheers.

Yes, agreed and also accept the fact that others are allowed to have a rightful opinion that may differ from yours as well.

If you would've read that thread carefully, I wasn't on a tirade because my opinion(s) wasn't implemented. I was on a tirade because of how people are so quick to jump on everyone's ideas. If I disagree with someones idea, I don't carry on about it in every way possible.. I give my reasoning on why I disagree and leave at that. A good debate is always nice, but it's not when no one is respecting each others opinions. So, yup, I did decide to flip out as I felt the attitude in regards to respecting other people's opinions (and I'm not talking just mine; I mean, from many other threads in the suggestions sub-forum) from other members was BS. I wasn't joking when I said they should just remove it if things were going to be that way.

They won't. They never come the day you hope they will.

You bastard. :(

00000186.png

:p

Yay! I think i've fix the problems I was having re: random freezing in windows x64... Disabling C1E Support in the BIOS seems to have done it (touch wood)

OH. You probably should have turned that off the day you got your computer. C1E EHS, Intel's SpeedStepping, and CPU Thermal Control all put your computer in a "low power state" on idle. Disable all of those features.

Welcome back, Dude 56013. One of few people who return after week+ bans. Did you finish Project BlackSmith while you were gone?

createacommie.jpg

^^^ J got his on sale :p

Back
Top Bottom