sim card pin

oooooh. Diss. There's a funny spoof commerical going around the internet about him. I'll send it to you if you want.

It's almost common knowledge that Verizon Wireless cripples its phones with that horrible interface. It takes all the originality away from their phones, and leaves almost everyone with the same thing. You'd have to buy a smartphone from them in order to get something remotely different.

^^. Every phone by them uses the same "menu" which consists of like you said, no originality. I loved my old T-mo V3r as I could mod the menus to look anyway I wanted them to. Verizon securely locks all of their phones to keep you from saving money by making your own tones and downloading your own tunes. I think they charged us once because we put music on a MSDHC card and put in the phone. Which strikes as illegal to me, but maybe I should read teh fine print.

well im trying to unlock a side kick 2 for at&t
and i need my sim card pin? can any one help me on this?

What do you mean by PIN, though? What does the menu look like and under what sub section so we can narrow the issue/search.

You could just buy a new SIM card, or take it to the nearest AT&T store and ask them to clear it. Is the card new or did it come with a phone you bought from a previous owner?

Make sure that you can get a PUK code (infact, get the puk code). Then, enter the pin incorectly 5 times, and you will be forced to reset it (using the PUK code that your Carrier gave you)

Back
Top Bottom