vista/windows 7 RC install problems

rhinolax25

Baseband Member
So im able to install 32bit Windows xp and it runs on my new system, however when i try to install vista x64 OEM and Windows 7 x64 it says "windows is loading files..." does the startup and get to wallpaper but doesnt do anything after that no stat menu nothing. I dont know what to do

You should be able to do a clean install of XP, Vista, or Win 7 each in 32 or 64 bit.

it doesnt allow me... before i installed xp (and dvd drive is ewnabled 1st) it would start the disk and do the same thing of windows is loading files and then get to the blank wallpaper screen

full copy so i figured out everything is good just that im not getting the screen that ask language time and keyboard input in windows 7

it doesnt allow me... before i installed xp (and dvd drive is ewnabled 1st) it would start the disk and do the same thing of windows is loading files and then get to the blank wallpaper screen

What hardware are you installing on? Is your new system the one in your signature line?

nevermind it just takes my computer long anyways should i partition it and if i do how many gigs should i make it

yes my sig is my new comp im just impatient cause i got my wisdom teeth out on monday and have done noothing

Back
Top Bottom