Waverly Hills Sanatorium - weird Photo

Umm. . .

There are such things as ghosts. I've seen them myself. Never seen an alien though, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Umm. . .

There are such things as ghosts. I've seen them myself. Never seen an alien though, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Exactly, this is exactly what is stopping human progress.
People not believing and not willing to explore is holding us back!
Whenever I watch a science show I get so angry at my grandparents when they say "How do they know this? They should leave this stuff alone"
I always argue as this is why we are held back.....
Maybe one day....
I'm one of those people that believe, I'm not naive or stupid or easily fooled, but I am willing to believe and try new things.
Why can't aliens be real?
Why are we the only ones??!
Why can't we be able to fly?
Why can't robots help us in life?
Why can we not have flying cars?
Why can't we explore Mars and find life?!?
Why can't we try to manipulate natural things (For helpful reasons)
Why don't we believe HP will someday make a decent product?!? Everything is possible :D
But seriously I can get annoyed by humans.

Ghosts could be many different things, just like how u Ghost a hard drive...just a copy of something real?

some sya Ghosts are demons
some say ghosts are lost souls

I say ghosts are spirits or maybe entities of energy from past incidents, maybe even a leak in multiple realities, like worm theory

Ghosts could be many different things, just like how u Ghost a hard drive...just a copy of something real?

some sya Ghosts are demons
some say ghosts are lost souls

I say ghosts are spirits or maybe entities of energy from past incidents, maybe even a leak in multiple realities, like worm theory

Yep. What if we occasionally become "Ghosts"
Somehow popping into another reality or multiverse, without even knowing it.
Maybe a wormhole or something.
I think we will never know, until the day we can find a person dying, kill them, and after a while be able to bring them back.
Then we will really know what is going on after death.

Looks like an underexposed photo of someone sitting in a chair. Not a difficult photo to take.

Exactly, this is exactly what is stopping human progress.
People not believing and not willing to explore is holding us back!
Whenever I watch a science show I get so angry at my grandparents when they say "How do they know this? They should leave this stuff alone"
I always argue as this is why we are held back.....
Maybe one day....
I'm one of those people that believe, I'm not naive or stupid or easily fooled, but I am willing to believe and try new things.
Why can't aliens be real?
Why are we the only ones??!
Why can't we be able to fly?
Why can't robots help us in life?
Why can we not have flying cars?
Why can't we explore Mars and find life?!?
Why can't we try to manipulate natural things (For helpful reasons)
Why don't we believe HP will someday make a decent product?!? Everything is possible :D
But seriously I can get annoyed by humans.

I love that. Been thinking the same thign just haven't put it into words. Thank you! Look at what has happened in only a few years!

- In 100 years we have gone from flying 200 feet, 25 feet of the deck to flying literally thousands of miles at 1,000+ mph.

- In less than 20 years we have gone from a few network connections to full on internet society

- In less roughly 40 years we have gone from a computer the size of an entire room to computers proccessing information that our own human brain can't comprehend... all in the size of a simple phone

- It took less than 30 years to develop cell phone technology from a phone the size and weight of a brick to the size and weight of a credit card.

- It took almost 40 years to develop jet aircraft from internal combustion aircraft

- In roughly 50 years we have gone from throwing a chunk of metal into space (sputnik) to developing a space station, making regular visits into space, and working in space.

- How many years did it take for us to find andromeda galaxy? And then now we are looking into the far reaches of space.

- Our concept of time has been developed and theories put together on how the space-time fabric works.

- It took less than 20 years for GPS satellites to be a few hundered feet accurate to simply throwing a bomb through a specific window with only inches to spare.

And the list goes on! The more technology we develop and discover, the faster we discover other technologies... inother words, the growth is not linear but rather exponential and I would say much higher than a power of 2 or 4. What will we develop in 10 years if we can move that far plus how fast technology can grow? That answer no or not possible, like you said, is just a mental block for those who fail to see into the future.

A really big one here in the Air Force is the Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs). When the first UAV, the predator, came out everyone said it was just for reconnesaince and that it could never be weaponized. Well about 5 years ago, the Air Force strapped hellfire missles to it and took out tanks. Now they say that you can't have UAV fighters! Funny cause they said the samething about it not being possible to weaponize it and it happened. Now they have upgraded versions of the Predator developed for the sole purpose of a weapons platform including the RQM-9 Rapier, and the Global Hawk. They said the samething about leaving earth. They said the samething about going to the moon. And now in the Air Force we have entire Wing dedicated to Cyber Warfare called the 67th Network Warfare Wing, absolutely amazing (which this is what I'm wanting to do).

They say it is impossible. I would like to restate that. It is impossible now, but it is NOT impossible to develop the technology to make it possible. It just takes the time AND THE EFFORT to do it.

My little spiel is over... for now ;)

- It took less than 20 years for GPS satellites to be a few hundered feet accurate to simply throwing a bomb through a specific window with only inches to spare.

They say it is impossible....it is NOT impossible... It just takes the time AND THE EFFORT to do it.

And of course the co-operation of other nations.
GPS is accurate, but only to a distance on +-10 meters for civilian use and +-4 meters for military use.
the inch perfect bombs dropping through windows are laser guided, not GPS based.

it takes more than time and effort as well.
a system that was more accurate +-4meters for free to civilian and +-1meter accuracy for military band use.

you'll never guess which nation opposed the idea of giving every gps style positioning satellites that were as accurate as the highest functional M-Band of the GPS system? (it's called Galileo)

to succeed with technological break though it seems that you also need multinational co-operation.

Back
Top Bottom