Random Chit Chat

sniperviper21, stop following him around. You don't need to reply to all his posts. Just report it and move on.

I don't have one of those things to create the images. I only have lightscribe for now, and I kind of want to try it.
Are there brands I should try and get, and brands that I should avoid?

I use TDK in my rig. Plain beige works great, just set contrast way up in your LS-CP. It takes about 30 mins, but the quality is crystal.

Hmm... I've just had MapleStory(Dont Ask) Crash on me... twice. I originally though it was my CPU (It was slightly overclocked), but I've been running Prime95 for the last 10 minutes now with no problems.

I'm hoping that it's my graphics card, or just a fluke!

Ahh...Don't worry. I used to play MS, too. I was Grantofhell there, too.

You may have needed a manual update for MS to access the server properly. The game is fairly glitchy as Nexon doesn't pay much attention to it anymore.
Could have also been the world you were playing on?

Hah. Didn't realize you had W7 64bit. That might explain it. I'm not sure they have a 64bit compatible MS client.

It does, but that doesnt ALLWAYS work, also - It can tell you are using it, and thinks your trying to hack :p.

I've had a similar crash outside of Maple Story... However, I still think it's a software and not hardware related problem.

Ugh, so you know that feeling you get when you hit your funny bone, or fall asleep on your hand? I have had that in my thumb and pointer finger since saturday... I think it's from using the pole scrapper at work taking the wax off the floors. It sucks. Must have some swelling around the wrist area that is pinching the nerves. It's worst in my thumb. It will proly go away in a day or 3, but it sucks now...

Back
Top Bottom