Random Chit Chat

i got my second 1 terbayte drive today from egg for $74 its my main drive i finally get 5.9 in the vista scoring rating in all the categories woot!

I've used lightscribe, with varying degrees of success. Depends hugely on the quality of the disks as to what results you get but in my experience, whilst it's an interesting feature it's not gunna change you're life and you'd do just as well using the inkjet printer and one of those stamping systems.

I don't have one of those things to create the images. I only have lightscribe for now, and I kind of want to try it.
Are there brands I should try and get, and brands that I should avoid?

Can't remember exact names but a lil google look around for reviews should help you. As i said, it's a neat feature and with quality disks it's a nice way to create images on disk. You can also look out for specially coloured disks and holographic ones.

I-Find-Humerus_500x500.jpg

Alright, I'll do a bit of research before actually getting it.

The Zune HD does look impressive, but the specs doesn't seem like it's going to match against the Ipod Touch as it seems the Zune HD is more headed towards an media player (which is what I want), and the Ipod Touch is headed towards a mobile computer. Can't wait till it gets released and I try them out in stores. Then I will compare those two, and see which one I will buy.

Is Memorex any good for lightscribe?

Monster Hunter Tri release date in Japan -
MH3-R-2.jpg

MH3-R.jpg

I bet everybody that brought their PSP to get their copy is playing an Monster Hunter game. According to Capcom, they have sold about 1 million copies in a day, and all the site I have been there that sells import games are sold out. I wish MH was as big here as it is in Japan. Well, at least the good thing is that they actually announced an release in the western part of the world coming in early 2010. So long...
Here's a trailer for those who are interested.

I already clocked 300+ hours on an character for the PSP version, and I am not done with the game yet, I am currently working on an second character, which has about 100 hours. It's lots of fun if you have friends, and actually get further in the game. It starts out slow, but only because it's trying to get you better for tougher monsters later, which is what makes it fun. It didn't do so well in the western because it's "too hard". There are other reasons, but that was one of the big ones.

Back
Top Bottom