Waverly Hills Sanatorium - weird Photo

ErdricK

In Runtime
So this guy over at a different Forum took a trip to Waverly Hills Sanatorium and took hundreds of creepy photos. He spent the night in that place wandering the 5 floors taking pictures...

Out of all the pictures this one has everyone baffled....So strange infact that a guy from a ghost hunting show wants him to submit the photo for further study and usage...

Check this out....this has not been photoshopped at all......

Here is the Picture as he took it:

IMG_1980-1.jpg

Ok now.... If you lighten the picture up to reveal more detail this is what you get....

Look at the man sitting on the chair...

weiirrddd.jpg

How Creepy is that?!?!?!?

Well its Def not an object like that because he took the same picture from a different angle and when lightened up there was nothing there at all...it was only from this angle that this showed up

weiirrddd.jpg

Heavy set, white, possible female. Dark shirt appears to be a tee shirt. Pants appear to be jeans. Appears to be in socks or white shoes. Page boy hair cut.
To left of person is a folding chair or a two step stool. On it is a styrofoam cooler. Wide band around top and narrow bottom.
Further left is another chair or two step with a towel or jacket draped over the back.
Left door frame on the right side of it is a plastic milk jug.

I conclude that the shot has indeed been staged and manipulated in some way. The all most white out of the closer end to the viewer would support this conclusion. Reason being the opening through which the shot was taken, is lit up while no light proceeded through the opening in to the room. There is sufficient lighting indicated around the opening to give ample lighting to make even a low quality picture.

By the way when I try to get a copy of the first picture all I get is a horizontal line. Please post a link directly to the image so I may run the " original " through my photo software.

Well its Def not an object like that because he took the same picture from a different angle and when lightened up there was nothing there at all...it was only from this angle that this showed up

Get serious. All they would have to do is pick up the items in the first picture, take them out of the room, then take the "other" shot from a different angle.

bullshit3.jpg

The yellow shows flash bounce. The red on the right is a better example.
And the water bottle in the red on the left has points of light reflecting off of it. Yet the area in the blue has nothing.
The original has been darkened down to cover up the view of the back wall. The flash bounce around the opening the picture was taken through gives it away.

what i got with my stuff,

try to peer downward to your screen to see better if you have a LCD

person.jpg

then added a bit of color to distinquish between light and dark, and you can almost see were the flash was 'darkened' to give the look.

person2.jpg

Seti got it right on the nose

ummm maybe the ghost absorbed the flash light :p :p :p

lol but seriously, cool photo software guys, neat stuff but this guy claims that he did not edit anything. To be honest its hard to know what to believe these days. I try and keep my mind open I think it would be pretty cool if there were such things as ghosts and aliens lol

Back
Top Bottom