Contacts lens?

yea, it will be pretty hard to put in contacts inside out

if you can put them in easily they should be right

b/c you have an astigmatism you may have uneven vision?????

so contact lenses may not completely correct all sides of ur vision????

im poking in the dark

Just don't poke out my eye =P

Yeah that sounds like something remotely correct :D

wear glasses haha

That is probably what I am going to end up doing..

Unlike a lot of people I actually look good in glasses. (so I'm told)

The pair I am trying out are "test" pairs. So They are the correct strength, kind, and everything.. Just they are free because I am "trying" them out.

If I do buy some I will probably end up only wearing them on very select occasions.

You may have to switch brands or something for contacts. I know a lot of people who prefer glasses over contacts though.

I wear contacts. They are only -1's. but the detail is so much better.
I like contacts better than glasses, because for one, you can't really see them, and 2, if you move your eye, the lenses follow you, so you get no areas where vision is blurred.

They take a bit of getting used to. The feeling of them being in will go, and so will the watering of the eyes, which may be the reason why things are blurring up.

I don't remember having problems with my contacts at first, but thast was years ago so i probably forgot if i did.

I wear contacts. They are only -1's. but the detail is so much better.
I like contacts better than glasses, because for one, you can't really see them, and 2, if you move your eye, the lenses follow you, so you get no areas where vision is blurred.

They take a bit of getting used to. The feeling of them being in will go, and so will the watering of the eyes, which may be the reason why things are blurring up.

That might be it.

i wear them. started off fine, then used to get really dry so didnt wear them much, now have some new type ones which dont dry up as easily and i love them. easy to put in, can see fine, and much better than glasses. as with anything it takes some getting used to but its worth it :)

Back
Top Bottom