Modem Question

No, the line from AT&T's server to your house. Everyone in your area links up to the same line.

Oh, well damn haha. This really sucks. time to start cutting people's phone lines around here.

^^True!:D :D

Also if they are big into P2P then they are going to be sucking up bandwidth.

Put together a neighborhood "watch" team that goes around and checks peoples computers for P2P software....:p

Well, you could see if AT&T can help, but most likely they will tell you you're fine and with those speeds, I would agree. It's likely that there are just more people on your line and that is why it's slower.

Care to join me on my hunt for at&t users within a mile of me? It will be fun i promise hahaha

DSL blows. My friend has it and he lags on xboxlive SO MUCH. Glad I have cable internet, I'm getting a good 15 Mb/s a second on download and a measly 0.97 Mb/s with a 108mb/s wireless connection (wireless N/G) and a good 6-9 mb/s download and 0.93 mb/s upload with an 11mb/s connection (wireless B)

^your sig is 6 lines and the mac is 5 lines. But thats up to my parents to change internet and i know they wont.

Back
Top Bottom