Looking for a Low end gaming laptop!

somekid120

Baseband Member
Budget= >800
i'm looking for something with any graphics but intel graphic x4500. My prefered brand is Dell, or HP. Acer Asus i've heard are not well built and sony's are expensive. Msi i dont know, i've heard that they are kinda slow? I've been getting kind of fustrated with finding a computer so if any body could please help me out that would be great!
thatnk you

i'm stupid i meant less that 800$!!!

go to cyberpowerpc or ibuypower.com, they have cheaper configurations you would probably want :)

edit: they always have specials going on also, just go to their website(s) and look on the main page.

You'd proberbly get around 30-35FPS on WOW, if you put the settings way down.

My guess is that you'd get similar results on Counter Strike Source... But dont take my word for it.

If you found a laptop with a 9600M then you'd be OK, but I dont know if you could do that on your budget.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834115594 - That should play some games... But dont get it until other people have had an input ;)

if your really looking for a gaming only computer i suggest not even getting a laptop, unless your going to use it for other reasons and need to move it around a lot.

EDIT: j03 - nice just noticed :p good stuff

? acer is fine.

and less than 800, thtas like an integrated graphics laptop.

integrated graphics can probably run

cs:s low to medium
halo 2: idk
combat arms: medium
left for dead: lower

you sure you want that?

cuz for 800, a desktop would be pretty good and run those games all high.

Back
Top Bottom