im very angry...at WoW

lol, they each took about a week to get from 70-80 and that waqs while having a full time job. but ya its too much time from when i was playing them before BC came out besides the shaman since im alliance. i havent played much of wotlk maybe a month total since its been out. already been through all the raids multiple times and gotten pretty much everything you'd want up to this point. but ya the game just got too easy and too boring for my tastes because of the growing population of WoW and all of the complaining about how it used to take so long to get anything done. now its just a joke imo.

Eh i love the value of starting a new character..imo..im working from 70-80 atm..ive managed to get to 73 in the psat 3 days..

ya i tried constantly to level more characters up, but it just doesn't appeal to me anymore let alone the game still takes up a good amount of "real life" time if ya know what i mean :p

aww man. I feel like the only person on the forum who plays Pwnscape, lmfao. Basic game; WoW was too much for me to take in. Limited, as well. You could only be one "type" of thing without restarting a new toon. And yes, the graphics do suck in pwnscape, but the gameplay is what it's for. Certain game types appeal to certain people.

Back
Top Bottom