Urban Dictionary your first name!

I loled at mine, im so awesome
Kevin

basicilly a kid with a huge dick. looks great, smells great, and all the ladies want him. great at sports also. great sense of humor.
Gee i am so jealous of Kevin, with three girls around his arm.

How is kevin good looking and smart at the same time?.
v. The act of hip-thrusting. The body is positioned in such a manner in which the movement of the pelvic muscles is maximized whereas the movement of the rest of the body is minimized. The hips are then thrusted back and forth in rapid succession. See HardGay.
After winning the epic warcraft match, Daniel kevined his monitor.

a male that performs great intercourse on a female
the other night my boyfriend performed "kevin" on me

My name is Daniel,
though I'm often called Danny.

search my name on Wikipedia to find out how truly awesome I am!

aka, it's a popular name, so loads of people called daniel or danny have said thumbs up to nice meanings.

A man's man.Extremely Awesome.
Wow, that guy just ate 58 buffallo wings. What a Joseph!

DAMN RIGHT

Eddie
comes from the word Edward, Eduardo, Edwardo, Edwin. But there are the lucky few who only have the name Eddie. Usually referred to as a guys name. Eddie's are usually very nice, pretty attractive, love sex, love making people laugh, very smart and usually strive for the hardest things in life. They are the perfect guys to date and have an insane amount of friends.

1. William 958 up, 319 down love it hate it

A charismastic, charming, handsome, respectful and chivalrous gentleman of high upbringing. A 'Prince Charming' so to speak in many aspects.
My god...he was the man of my dreams...such a William...

2. William 842 up, 214 down love it hate it

The perfect boyfriend; someone who will stay on the phone with you just because, someone who opens doors for you, someone who makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside whenever you're near them. They generally are funny, and tease you a lot. But you never care.
My William makes me so happy!

3. william 614 up, 168 down love it hate it

1. An English name coming from the German name, Vilhelm, literally meaning will(desire, will) and helmet (protection). It has many variants in over 50 languages. Variants include but are not limited to:
Wilhelm, Vilhelm, Guillaume, Guillermo, Guglielmo, and Guilherme

Nicknames for William include: Will, Bill, and Billiam.

According to the 1990 U.S. Census the name William is the 5th most popular first name with 2.451% of the male population

Many famous and successful people have been/are named William.

1. Bill Gates (richest man in the world)
2. Bill Clinton (Former president)
3. William the Conqueror (conqueror of England in 1066)
4. William Shakespeare (greatest writer of the English language)
5. King William of Prussia (Emperor of Germany before WWI)

A fine name, if I do say so myself.

4. william 386 up, 141 down love it hate it

An above average grade student, with a varying degree of popularity and social attributes. Often attracts the attention of female women things and plays with them effectively. Occasionally chased after by males but rejects them certainly. William's are not associated with homosexuality. Total stud.
Oh my god! There was the cutest gentleman down the beach.. What a William!

5. william 562 up, 329 down love it hate it

someone who has selective hearing, and has a habit of ignoring people.
why are you such a william today, you keep ignoring me.

6. william 207 up, 108 down love it hate it

a guy who's amazing at giving women head. A true cunninglinguist. long tongue, skill, not afraid to get wet behind the ears, etc.
Girl 1: "Hey, did you get what you wanted from your man last night?"
Girl 2: "Damn right I did, I got that and more. My man is a true William"

I think this is a ploy by the OP to find out everyone's real names!

Anyway, for Tom it says the geeky founder of myspace....LOL

I want my cut of the money!

Back
Top Bottom