Gran torino

I didn't see it coming at all! When he got shot I thought he must have some body armour or something and assumed he would get up and waste them all but I thought what actually happened was much more clever

Thanks for ruining the movie...
Just kidding :D

i thought at the end he was going to kill all them lil azn gangstars!!!! haha when they killed him i thought the same thing... so clever... would of never thought of that one..

Have you worked and even been near the area, Highland Park where this was filmed? I have, and worked there for a week. This movie made the place look like Michigan Avenue in Chicago compared to what it really is.

it wasn't the area that i found unbelievable, it was Clint Eastwoods Charecter.

<spoiler below as to why I found it unbelievable>

in just three days he goes from bitter old racist to leaving his most treasured possessions to someone of the race that he seemingly hates the most!
worse, a guy that just half an hour earlier he didn't like and didn't trust because he'd tried to rob him.

not being funny, but if I was an embittered old racist, I think it'd take more than a guy stealing my car and being made to apologise to quell my racism, in fact I think that it'd only make it worse.

So happens to be turned into a Eastwood classic..thats how great it was imo.

It was actually the first Clint Eastwood movie I saw in the theater. I thought it was amazing. Eastwood truly is a movie genius...and supposedly he taught himself how to play the piano!

Back
Top Bottom