Printer Failure

JohnRossDele

Solid State Member
Hi, when i want to print something my printer always says error restart, the usb is not connected. But is inserted fine and it should work, help

P.S its a HP Photosmart 2575 :confused:

Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it. Sounds like the driver might be messed up. If that doesn't help then it could be the printer. Any recent lightning storms...?

no recent lightning storms, sometimes but i have to be lucky if i turn it off and back on again it will start to print? does this open up any clues

The lightning storm was more of a failed attempt at a joke...:p

Again, try to reload the drivers from the CD that came with it or by going to HP's website. HERE

You'll have to choose the right model and then download the latest driver. Unistall your printer (delete it), unplug the USB cable, load the driver software, and insert the USB cable when it tells you to.

Let us know if that helps or not.

The lightning storm was more of a failed attempt at a joke...:p

Again, try to reload the drivers from the CD that came with it or by going to HP's website. HERE

You'll have to choose the right model and then download the latest driver. Unistall your printer (delete it), unplug the USB cable, load the driver software, and insert the USB cable when it tells you to.

Let us know if that helps or not.

Actually, unplug the USB first, so windows doesn't get any ideas and install it's own drivers :rolleyes:

Yes true...

Edited order:
Unplug the USB cable, unistall your printer (delete it),choose the right model and then download the latest driver, load the driver software, and insert the USB cable when it tells you to.

Back
Top Bottom