back, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah RQ'IN aint gonna get you nowhere.

(for those who dont know rq = rage quit)

If you didn't catch the story, you can read his "I'm done" post here:
http://computerforums.org/showpost.php?p=962781

Though Essential, I strongly urge you to read my reply here:
http://computerforums.org/showpost.php?p=962781&postcount=10

--

I'm going to go out on a limb and presume based off of your actions here, that you are quite young. I strongly advise you from someone who has been 'around the block' a few more times than yourself, that you not take forum communities to be so serious. This is not a relationship, and you do not need forgiveness..

If your sorry for the way that you acted, do not apologize. Simply show the community that you have learned where you were wrong, shape up, and do NOT repeat the issue.

I'm not sure what issue people may have had with you before.. but I will tell you ahead of time.. this post you made now will not bring good replies. People will not come on all "lovey dovey" and say, "Aww, welcome back buddy!" Its simply not how forums work...

I advise you to start posting helpful or mature content.. and to not be so close to the community. To be frank, and honest.. we don't care who leaves and who comes as they do. I've 'left' the forum several times over the past few years. I never left due to an incident, but rather that I was busy and just didn't think of CF. I think I made a few 'hey I'm back' posts in my time, but their not really warranted. - I suppose the situation was slightly different to, because I wasn't asking the community for forgiveness either.

Bottom line is.. people will not hold your hand and kiss your knee here or on any other forum I know of. You did a very immature thing by storming off like you did and throwing a scene. You can't change what you did, though you can learn from it and not do it again.

At the end of the day, your presence or absence doesn't phase most of us. It is merely your content that I'll judge you by.. - Don't worry about the post quantity, but rather the post quality. Keep that above par, and you'll earn the respect of the members that you "tee-d off" in time.

In conclusion.. take it as a life lesson. I'd never chase after anyone leaving somewhere unless they truly mattered to me, and their leaving was warranted. In the eyes of every member here, neither of those were true in your "I'm done" post and in the leaving that followed.

Had you done that in real life, your friends would probably be like, 'WTF?' and continue having a good time without you. The party will go on with or without you.. if you leave, your only hurting yourself.

Yep, agree, great post man.

Let's see.....

You made a thread saying that you aren't coming back

Then you make ANOTHER useless thread saying you are coming back

No i can't forgive imo one: it is stay and stop with the useless posts and saying we treat you like crap or two: just leave and never come back

Btw don't make another thread if you chose my second choice...

You know, we can all say how worthless this thread is and it's true. Yet, we continue to post on it and allow the attention to be brought to it. If we could all just ignore it and not post anything, then maybe these kinds of threads wouldn't exist or if nothing else would be buried in a few days in the depths of the forum...

You know, we can all say how worthless this thread is and it's true. Yet, we continue to post on it and allow the attention to be brought to it. If we could all just ignore it and not post anything, then maybe these kinds of threads wouldn't exist or if nothing else would be buried in a few days in the depths of the forum...

Oh that's GENIUS! :D
er... starting... NOW! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom