Random Chit Chat

Yeah,I Know alot of members on here have PSP and what not so i might make a couple of video tutorials (On The CF Youtube channel) on how to downgrade/install CFW,how to rip UMD's,How to convert PS1 Games.

Anyone think it'd be worth it?

I wanted to get the TV out thing, but it only supports progressive TV for gaming, and I don't have one. Although I think CFW allows me to use it on an interlace TV, but I decided to use remotejoy lite instead.

Yeah,I Know alot of members on here have PSP and what not so i might make a couple of video tutorials (On The CF Youtube channel) on how to downgrade/install CFW,how to rip UMD's,How to convert PS1 Games.

Anyone think it'd be worth it?

It's really your choice, but there are a lot of videos on how to do it on Youtube already, and when you DL the files, they would supply you an readme file on how to install CFW, and I am sure most of the members here know about the pandora battery. Then you might have to make multiple videos, for people that have PSP with 3.50 and below OFW, people who want to use an Pandora, and people with the new PSP 2000/3000 series that needs to use the homebrew enabler if they have 5.03 OFW?

Alright, cool. There is like so much things trying to get it running perfectly on the PSP that it could get confusing sometimes. I think there would be multiple guides if I were to make it.

Another one would be trying to get the PSX eboot to actually work on the PSP flawlessly with the popsloader and whatnot like multidisc eboot vs single disc eboot. Also, I think I read somewhere that the program used to convert the PSX games might have something to do with the compatibility. But these could be explained under the info part on Youtube. This link might help with the compatibility part.
http://www.gamerspress.com/index.php?title=PSX_on_PSP_Compatibility_List

Maybe another guide on how to make the ICON0, SND0, PIC0 and all that good stuff to make the eboot look nicer when browsing game on the XMB.

With the method i use,you dont have to make the ICON0 Images and what not,it does that all for you.Also with Custom Firmware you just dump the converted EBOOT Into your game folder and away you go.

i've been using the beta for quite some time. as soon as i get a chance im downloading the RC

Same here - I'm talking about it's performance on my new rig ;)

Grats on the new rig, Joe. Get us some benches. I'd love to see how that thing runs. :)

OK, I will. I can get Geekbench marks... However anything that requires graphical performance will not run too well on my PC at the moment - I'm running an x300 ATM :p

I get 5952 on geekbench. I'm tempted to overclock it just enough to get 6000 ;)

Back
Top Bottom