Sales Sales Sales

Newegg has deals almost everyday for something. I am pretty sure on labor day there will be good deals on parts. They are normally cheaper parts or not so popular ones that just get marked down 15% or so. Good deals, but most of the time i would choose something different than what is on sale. Sign up for neweggs email update thing. I get daily emails on sales they are having or deals that are going on.

Yeah I'm kinda mad I didn't take that price when it was $900.
Ahh I will see, if it doesn't get priced down, I will just wait until it goes down for my liking (Unless that is before Labor Day) and just go for it.

Ya thats what i would do.

I think Labor Day will bring it down.
I was reading some threads on other pages and they said last year a week before some kind of promo code was put out for like some money off.
If it's a couple percent off and free shipping I'm going for it.
I think it will be priced down a little bit, basically EVERY major store, online or an actual store bring prices down, I don't see why Newegg will be different.
I'm not expecting 25% off, but a good deal will help me out.

Ya i think there will be some good promo deal this year. Wait another month and your build will be set haha.

Ya i think there will be some good promo deal this year. Wait another month and your build will be set haha.

I can wait till Labor Day.
If a deal comes a week before I'm taking it, cause last week it was a week before.
So we'll see.

It would be nice, but i like waking up and looking at my phone and seeing the deals of the day. It's cool to see but i wish i would have known further in advance.

It would be nice, but i like waking up and looking at my phone and seeing the deals of the day. It's cool to see but i wish i would have known further in advance.

Yeah I guess, but I can't have my own credit card (Too young)
So I gotta give my mom some advanced warning, but it's Ok.
I'll keep checking back on the price.
But I have a rising suspicion, the price seemed to soar up $200 these last three days, I just have this gut feeling that for Labor Day it will come back down.
I feel this as because the price soared but I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom